Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Musings

Sunday there was a discussion in Sunday School regarding the importance of John the Baptist and how he pointed toward the coming Messiah.  I left church thinking about whether I am constantly pointing others to Christ through my actions and words.  Even creation points to the Creator of the universe. 

Yesterday we enjoyed spending a warm day at the lake.  I took Abby for a walk and we examined rocks, the water, weeds flowers and listened to the birds sing.  I told her about her Creator and how He created all things perfect until sin entered the world.  We also saw signs of fossils and I told her the story of the Great Flood.  I'm sure she's too young to understand much of this, but I want her to see God in nature.  I'm amazed at God's love of beauty and His attention to detail. 




2 comments:

  1. I like your opening question, one we need to ask often. Keep pointing Abby to her Creator and His grace. He will help her to understand. Beautiful words and photos. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and yes God is a God of variety and great creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...