Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Project 64: Brick Red

It has not been my intention to skip any colors, but I seem to have missed the deadlines for the last two colors.  Now that cooler temperatures are here to stay I must make it a priority to get out and shoot some pictures.

This afternoon Abby and I went out in the yard and I raked a big pile of leaves and plopped her down into them.  She wasn't too impressed with the prickly brown objects around her.  I tried shooting a few photos, but most didn't include a happy expression.  This one below was taken after all remnants of leaves were brushed off.



Visit Project 64 for additional red brick entries.

2 comments:

  1. aww, that's such a sweet photo. she is adorable! my oldest daughter never liked sitting in the grass. the perfect little brick red capture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got a beautiful smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...