Sunday, June 5, 2011

Offline for a Move

Our move to Kansas occurs this week. I'll be offline for a few days while we transition to our new home. 

Today I'm grateful for a God who is ever present and never sleeps.  His presence is constant. 

Psalm 121

1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
         From whence comes my help?
 2 My help comes from the LORD,
         Who made heaven and earth.
        
 3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
         He who keeps you will not slumber.
 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
         Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
        
 5 The LORD is your keeper;
         The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
 6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
         Nor the moon by night.
        
 7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
         He shall preserve your soul.
 8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
         From this time forth, and even forevermore.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    I hope your move has gone well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our house is beginning to feel and look like a home now. We're excited to begin our search for a home church tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...