Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Black Screen

This morning when Jeff left for work he came into the bedroom and informed me that my laptop screen was black even though the computer was on.  My response:  panic.  It was just before 5:00 AM, but I stumbled out of bed and hurried downstairs to determine the problem.  He didn't intend for me to react that way, but didn't want me to think he had "injured" the laptop.  This would be a likely assumption since I am the more technical one in our family. 

Unfortunately, I tried to restart the laptop and it wouldn't start.  This was the same problem I had about a month and a half ago and the solution required professional help.  I knew we couldn't afford to take the computer to the pro every other month so I prayed about it and began running all the repair options.  After about two hours, my computer restarted!  I have no idea what the problem was, but I thank God for answered prayer!  He cares about the smallest details of our lives. 

Lord, help me not to be a Martha, anxious and troubled over many things, but give me the heart of her sister, whose desire was to sit at your feet and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...